System Explorer is one of the tools able to provide an in-depth analysis of your computer, displaying valuable information concerning the start-up programs, the running processes or the network connections.
One of the aces up its sleeve is definitely the interface. Very pleasant and intuitive, with nifty tabs at the top of the main window, System Explorer’s GUI makes everything very easy to use, thus addressing not only advanced users, but also beginners.
The tab bar can be fully customized to show exactly the information you want, so there are many choices to be made among tasks, processes, performance, additional info, uninstallers, modules, connections, autoruns, services, drivers, networking, WMI browser, history, snapshots, users and security info.
One of the most useful goodies in the whole application is the security scan that checks the running processes for suspicious activity using an online security database. In plain English, the processes will be scanned online through VirusTotal and Jotti services, so you should be on the safe side all the time.
System Explorer also comprises a settings screen with options concerning the way the app looks and works. For instance, you can choose to show fractional CPU usage and graphs, set System Explorer as the default task manager or enable history monitoring.
The amount of information provided by System Explorer is absolutely impressive and this is the thing you will definitely like the most. There are tons of details in every single tab, along with graphs and useful tips, keeping the user up-to-date with what’s happening with the system all the time.
All things considered, it’s hard not to be impressed with System Explorer. It provides virtually all the information you will ever need on your computer and it runs on low resources.
System Explorer will display details about the startup programs, running processes, Internet Explorer, IE Addons, installed applications, network connections, Windows OS, services, drivers, and opened files.
Action History for monitoring processes activities. Making of Registry & Files snapshots for easy comparing of system changes.
Result of comparation is displayed in tree view and text list. Can be used for analysation of product installers/uninstallers (like Total Uninstall). Performance graphs for monitoring usage of system resources in time.
Easy check of suspicious files via VirusTotal. Easy search details about file/process via online databases. Easy access to System Utilities.
- Detailed informations about Tasks, Processes, Modules, Startups, IE Addons, Uninstallers, Windows, Services, Drivers, Connections and Opened Files.
- Easy check of suspicious files via VirusTotal or Jotti service.
- Easy search details about file/process via online databases.
- Security Extension for automatic check of processes,modules and selected files.
- “New Task…” dialog with integrated AutoSearch and AutoCompletion.
- Action History for monitoring processes activities.
- Performance graphs for monitoring usage of system resources in time.
- System Snapshots for easy finding of system changes.
- System Report builds rich text report containing major informations about your System.
- Multilanguage and Plugins Support.