System Explorer Portable is an application that lets you view useful information about programs that run on your system.
Since this is a portable product, installation is not necessary. So, you can place System Explorer Portable on a removable device and run the executable file on any computer. Also, your Windows registry entries will not be changed.
Once you initiate the program with the user-friendly interface, you can view the image name, security details, CPU, process ID, memory usage, VM size, date of discovery, as well as parameters for each process.
If you open the context menu on a particular process, you can find out additional details presented in a graph (plus modules), set priority and affinity level, get file details, explore the directory, and more.
Additionally, you can switch the tab to “Tasks” and view current running applications just as in Windows’ “Task Manager”, to “Performance” and view a visual representation of the security scan (e.g. processor usage, used RAM, pages faulted), or to “History” and find out the time and value for each process or event.
Furthermore, you can view information on modules, uninstallers, connections, autoruns, services, drivers, networking, Windows, WMI browser, snapshots, users, security, and others.
The program uses a very small amount of system resources and includes an online FAQ page. We haven’t come across any kind of problems during our tests. Perhaps first-time users would find it a bit difficult to learn how to work with System Explorer Portable, but this tool offers complete information about the inner workings of your computer’s software. We strongly recommend it.
This way, you can reduce the RAM usage and optimize your PC’s performance.
- Detailed information about Tasks, Processes, Modules, Startups, IE Addons, Uninstallers, Windows, Services, Drivers, Connections and Opened Files.
- Easy check of suspicious files via VirusTotal or Jotti service.
- Easy search details about file/process via online databases.
- Launcher (“New Task…” dialog) with integrated AutoSearch and AutoCompletion.
- Action History for monitoring processes activities.
- Performance graphs for monitoring usage of system resources in time.
- System Snapshots for easy finding of system changes.
- System Report builds rich text report containing major informations about your System.
- Multilanguage and Plugins Support.
- Security feature with online File Reviews.