The intended purpose of TARQUIN is to aid the characterization of pathologies, in particular brain tumours, both non-invasively with in-vivo 1H MRS and ex-vivo with 1H HR-MAS
- Based on a flexible time-domain fitting routine designed to give accurate rapid and automated quantitation for routine analysis.
- Comes packaged with a quantum mechanically based metabolite simulator to allow basis set construction optimised for the investigation of particular pathologies.
- Works on both Linux and Windows operating systems.
- Capable of producing publication quality plots via Gnuplot.
- Includes both GUI and command line interface for one-off and batch analyses.