Although the program is quite complex, its graphic user interface looks simple and uncomplicated, reducing the resources footprint a database like this would usually require.
The charts you can create for each vehicle are disposed in multiple tabs, so you can quickly find the information you need for a specific vehicle.
Detailed charts for each vehicle
With TATEMS 20/20, you can record detailed information about a specific vehicle, which can then be accessed anytime by using the search function of the application.
On each chart, you have fields for the year of the fabrication, the model of the vehicle, the engine, license plate number, the type of fuel it consumes, odometer date, the last time the vehicle has been in maintenance or the date of the last inspection.
The chart of each vehicle is constituted of many tabs for more detailed information about repairs, changed parts, service, technical inspections, tires, wheels and many more, allowing you to have a complete history of the vehicle.
Complete customers database
Not only TATEMS 20/20 records information about your fleet of vehicles, but you can also create a detailed database of clients, which can contain their names, addresses and contact information.
Also, you can create a database of your personnel, where you can record their name, phone numbers, addresses, the date of their last physical check, their job and other personal information.
Easily backup your data
Being that you you can get to work with enormous amount of information stored on your drives, it is always advised to backup your files.
TATEMS 20/20 allows you to easily create a backup of the database you have built by using the application, keeping all the information safe.
Easy to use fleet manager
To conclude, TATEMS 20/20 is a complex, yet easy to operate application that helps you efficiently manage a fleet of vehicles by recording a large amount of information about your trucks, personnel and clients.
TATEMS 20/20 software program has been making life easier for fleet managers because they have finally discovered a fleet maintenance software program that is so simple and easy to use.
You’ll Discover as 1000’s of mechanics, technicians, office personnel, fleet maintenance managers and company owners have: that TATEMS 20/20 strikes just the right balance between amazing simplicity and powerful features you’ll actually use.
TATEMS 20/20 is an application which will help you save thousands of dollars in preventable repairs and will slash hundreds of hours off your paper work headaches.
TATEMS 20/20 allows you to easily record maintenance schedules, fuel logs or a history of repairs for each vehicle in your fleet.
- Sections to track parts ,keep notes, fuel logs including fuel cost per mile, and filters for each piece of equipment. All records can be previewed or printed.
- Detailed record of 90-day(you decide inspection interval) inspections completed and shows each item inspected for a truck or a trailer, you click the defective or OK check box then the program automatically schedules the next inspection and starts notifying you of upcoming inspections prior to due date.
- Clear and concise record of lubrications performed and schedules the next lubrication based on time, miles or hours of operation.
- Useful detail of entire year for each item inspected during the 90 day(You decide inspection interval) safety inspections, the printout tells you if the item was OK or Defective, the mileage or hours and date when the item was inspected and who inspected it. This is very handy for CHP BIT and DOT inspections.
- Powerful 30-Day Due Report that shows each piece of equipment requiring a 90-Day (You decide inspection interval) inspection, Lubrication, or vehicle registration within the next 30 days.
- An astonishingly simple to read All Equipment Last and Next Maintenance Report lists a useful summary of each unit’s, equipment number, VIN number, license number, year, model, last lubrication, next lubrication and the month in which registration is due.
- With the All Equipment Summary Report you get an overview list of all the equipment in your entire fleet. It lists units that are out of service as well as in service.
- Discover the detailed history of your repairs and cost for each repair. Lets you quickly see all the repairs done on each piece of equipment. All records can be previewed or printed.