TeamViewer 14 is the beta preview of the popular remote access/control program.
As with previous editions, you can use it to access your own computer across the internet, maybe recovering some important document you’ve left at home. Or you can use it to remotely control another PC where TeamViewer is also installed; so if a friend’s having technical troubles, you can log on to their system, even through most firewalls, and troubleshoot the computer as though you were sitting in front of it.
What’s new in TeamViewer 14?
– Better Performance for Low Bandwidth
– Streamlined Server Infrastructure. For increased stability and uptime.
– Improved Connection Quality. Provides better connection speed globally.
– Optimized for Best Performance on macOS Mojave. TeamViewer uses the latest macOS Mojave technologies.
– TeamViewer Pilot. Solve problems beyond the screen using augmented reality.
– Custom Device Information. So that you have all the relevant information at your fingertips.
– Advanced Device Grouping. For easier device organization and quick reference.
– One-Click Script Execution. Perform repetitive processes with one click.
– Increased Customer Support Accessibility. Provide more efficient service to increase customer satisfaction.
– Dark Mode for Windows, Linux, and Mac
– New Design. Enjoy a cleaner, more efficient TeamViewer experience.
– New iOS Screen Sharing Workflow. The first solution for iOS remote support is now even better.?
– Trusted Device Management. More management options for optimal protection.
– GDPR Compliant
Specification: TeamViewer 14 Preview:
Platforms:Windows XP,Windows Vista (32 bit),Windows 7 (32 bit),Windows Vista (64 bit),Windows 7 (64 bit),Windows 8,windows 10,Mac OS XVersion:14.0Licence:Free during beta-testingDeveloper:TeamViewer GmbH