Training Manager 2012 is a software application developed specifically for monitoring training records, by assigning sessions to a person or group, adding employees, viewing status reports and class attendance.
The installation process does not bring any surprises, and upon finalizing it, you are greeted by a plain looking interface, built on several tabs, thus enabling quick access to all options available. In addition to that, it is very easy to work with, regardless of the user’s previous experience.
This software tool enables you to add an unlimited number of employees, along with information such as name, phone, e-mail, job role, assignments and attachments. Aside from that, it is possible to manage them more efficiently, by creating and editing groups.
Course assignments can be added for specified groups or individuals, while also including due date, new hire grace period and frequency. Class sessions can also be input in the utility, along with begin and end time, location, trainer, room capacity, student costs, notes and attachments. You should know it is also possible to send e-mail reminders to all people registered.
Courses can include title, category, status, credits, location, trainer, fixed and student costs, attachments, notes, assignments and history. There is a large number of reports you can generate or print, such as audit trail, class session details, required training, personnel list by group and training costs.
Import is available from CSV and TXT files, while export is possible to CSV and XML formats. The program can be password-protected, and there are backup and restore capabilities, so as to prevent sudden data loss.
To sum up, Training Manager 2012 is a handy piece of software, which helps you manage training courses for your employees. Time response is good, comprehensive Help contents are provided, the interface is user-friendly and there are many options you can take advantage of.
Training Manager – Enterprise Edition allows you to manage and monitor courses and class sessions, as well as the personnel, such as trainers and administrators.
Require retraining based on time, version, or one time only. Schedule and manage class sessions, attendance, cancellations, and no-shows. Training Manager – Enterprise Edition is easy to use and you can get started quickly.
- Track training records and status company-wide, or drill into individual training status.
- Assign required training by individual, job function, or group.
- Require retraining based on calendar time, course version, or one time only.
- Schedule and manage class sessions and student enrollments.
- Record attendance, training completion, and cancellations.
- Record training credits, training hours, and assessment scores.
- Print status reports to demonstrate training compliance.
- Print employee transcripts.
- Print employee training plans.
- Save file attachments associated with the records.
- Import master course and personnel data.
- Export data and reports to various formats.
- Send class session reminders by email using your default email client such as MS Outlook.