Virtual CD has a huge backpack of features developed by experts in this line of work since 1998. The installation time relies on the performance of your computer, thus it may take from one to several minutes. Upon running the program, you are welcomed by the `Virtual CD Starter`, which aligns the possible operations at the starting line. We can go on and manage our existing images, create new ones and even build `virtual blanks` or `data safes`.
The application doesn’t stop here and also hands you over the control of assembling data and burning it to a disc as well as burning images on CDs and creating 1:1 copies of your most treasured discs. When it comes to virtual disc creation, various options come up to help you make the right choice. These include `Automatic`, `CD Geometry`, `Exact`, `Full`, `ISO`, `Normal` or `Unreadable block` copies. This gets the optical drive noise, swapping discs or any other waste of time off your back.
What’s even better, Virtual CD gives you the opportunity to share your disc images within your network – that’s one less problem to forget about. Protection is also a key-feature here with data encrypted safes creation and password protected disc images just one click-away. The program also comes in handy when needing a blank disc to burn. By using the Blank Media Wizard, you can create any disc format and insert it in the Virtual CD drive for upcoming burn process.
This program also provides image file conversion capabilities. While it can only convert between the native image format and the ISO image format, Virtual CD brings compression and encryption options to the table. The Settings window lets you fully customize the software to your liking and cover the `System`, `Virtual Drives / CDs`, `Burn`, `Display of Drives`, `Integration`, `Supported ISO Images` or `Task Assignments`.
Virtual CD does a really great job both on and off paper, providing some of the most comprehensive virtual disc creation software on the market. It shoots your disc-related problems sky-high while preventing deterioration of the discs you really care about.
No more drive noise, no more changing CDs, no more slow CD start-up.
With Virtual CD you receive up to 23 virtual drives that behave just like the “real” physical CD/DVD drives – except that they are up to 200x faster! The only noise you hear is music or the applictions sounds, and all you need to do is play, work and enjoy.
Fast, convenient, effective!
Nobody needs to handle fragile CDs any more in order to run applications. Your children don’t need to, nor do your colleagues or you yourself!
Music, games, grafic applications, searching programs, – all will be loaded faster and is immediately accessible. You can simultaneously use a number of different CD programs without needing to purchase a number of CDdrives – this pays off quickly.
Virtual CD offers you more!
· You can use virtual CDs in a network!
· You can burn virtual CDs to a CD-R!
· You can protect your virtual CDs with a password or encryption!
· You can protect your “real” physical CD/DVD drives with a password!
No risks, proven quality!
Millions of private and professional users worldwide enjoy the advantages of Virtual CD since 1998. Each year coveted awardes confirm how easy Virtual CD is to operate – thus it will undoubtedly earn your enthousiasm. Whether game-CDsm route planners, lexicons, reference CDs – with Virtual CD you have everything at hand.
The optimum solution for your private network, too
Do you, or you and your family, have more than one computer at home? If so, then you probably knows what it’s like when the one CD you happen to need is the one you can’t find. Virtual CD has an easy solution: make images of all your CDs and save them centrally, or on any one of your computers. You can access your images at any time, from any computer in your network.
Range of function (excerpt)
· Availability of up to 23 virtual drives.
· Unlimited number of virtual CDs.
· Editor to create virtual CDs with any content.
· Automatic recognition of title, album, and artist for audio CDs.
· Supports DVD-ROM, DVD-Video, Photo-CD and CD-Text formats.
· Easy-to-use, simplified copy mode for the novice user.
· Virtual CDs can be organized in folders.
· Import of ISO-conforming container files (data exchange with CD-R software).
· Improved data compression.
· Access to virtual CDs, which are within the network.
· Supports up to 99 audio tracks per virtual CD.
· Editing of existing virtual CDs with the Virtual CD Editor.
· Drive editor enables easy changes of the number of virtual drives.
· Virtual CDs are password-protected from unauthorized access.
- Certified 64-bit driver
- Virtual CD/DVD-burner
- Virtual encrypted hard-drive
- Expanded function access over the tray icon
- Insertion of virtual CDs also in physical drives
- Improved support of non-standard CD/DVD formats
- Noise reducer for physical CD/DVD-drives
- Enhanced toolbox
- Improved API- and script functions
- Flexible layout of the CD-management incl. layout browser