WatchMe is a lightweight and portable piece of software that enables you to start multiple timers and countdowns that run independently or at the same time. You can use it to keep track of specific tasks, for instance.
As there is no installation involved, you can drop the program files anywhere on the hard disk and just click the EXE to run.
There is also the possibility of saving WatchMe to a USB flash disk or similar storage unit, in order to run it on any PC with minimum effort and no prior installers.
What’s more, the app does not create new entries in the Windows registry or Start menu, leaving the HDD clean after removal.
The interface is represented by a standard window with a plain and simple layout that contains five preset timers. You can work with them or create new ones, edit their title, as well as leave notes.
It is possible to reset counters, add, copy and subtract time, swap time between different counters, add visual or sound alerts, as well as set hotkeys for starting and stopping timers.
Furthermore, you may add new tabs and countdowns, rename or delete the active tab, manage configuration files, cycle through all time formats, as well as export all countdowns. These are just some of the options provided by this software utility.
The program does not put a strain on computer resources, as it runs on a pretty low quantity of CPU and RAM. It has a good response time and works smoothly, without causing the OS to hang, crash or pop up error dialogs. We have not come across any issues in our tests. All in all, WatchMe comes packed with some pretty handy options for managing timers for various tasks.
WatchMe is a simple timer program that can be used to time a number of different tasks or events together or independently of each other.
You can easily name each timer and track information about the tasks that you are timing. WatchMe is a simple, accessible and easy-to-use piece of software that allows you to track all your events.
- Ability to manage multiple timers at once
- Group timers into multiple tabs for easier management
- Give each timer a unique name
- Display time in a number of formats including fractions of an hour, hours/minutes/seconds, minutes, $/hour and more (more formats added in version 2.1.1)
- Store notes and comments on each timer
- Quickly copy and paste time into other time tracking programs and billing programs
- View total time for a grouping of timers
- View total time accumulated across all of your timers
- “Focus Light” that, when set to your working patterns, will help keep you focused while you work (new in version 2.1.0)
- Timer alerts that can notify you after a set period of time has elapsed
- Flag your timers with different colors to help organize your tasks
- Export timers to XML or CSV