A simple and easy to use application designed to provide users of WMR100, WMR200 or RMS300 weather stations with accurate measurements
Weather Station Data Logger is a user-friendly program designed to display and log as well as share weather data from various types of weather stations.
The application is developed mainly for Oregon Scientific weather stations. Currently, the WMR100, WMR200 or RMS300 models are supported.
- Temperature/humidity from the base unit and all wireless sensors.
- Current wind speed and direction.
- Average wind speed.
- Station pressure and altitude-corrected pressure.
- Current rainfall rate.
- Rainfall amount for the current hour and past 24 hours.
- Total rain since the last reset, and the date/time of the reset.
- Station clock setting & synchronization status with radio signal.
- Battery status (OK or Low) for console, rain bucket and anemometer.
- UV reading.
- Optional WeatherJack barometer can be used for higher resolution pressure readings.
For Download this Software please Like our page on Facebook and unlock link for download!