Wondershare HD Video Converter
- Wondershare HD Video Converter is the powerful and easy-to-use High Definition Video Converter which also can convert between popular video formats. It helps to make your ideal HD videos just right to share online with your friends and family without formats or size limitations.
Key Features of Wondershare HD Video Converter
Professional-grade HD video converter and excellent SD video converter
- Convert camcorder AVCHD video (M2TS, MTS, M2T) to other HD video or SD video.
- Convert Tapeless Camcorder Video MOD (JVC, Panasonic, Canon) and TOD (JVC) to AVI, MP4, WMV etc.
- Perfectly convert HD videos including MTS, M2TS(AVCHD H.264), TS(MPEG-2), HD MKV(H.264, MPEG-2 HD), HD WMV(VC-1) and HD MOV(H.264, MPEG-4) to SD (Standard-Definition) videos and audios.
- Convert between various stand video formats including MP4, MOV, 3GP, AVI, WMV, MKV, RM, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, FLV, ASF and NSV.
- Extract audio from HD videos or SD videos to M4A, WMA, WAV, MP3, AAC, AC3, APE, MKA, OGG, AU, AIFF, FLAC, etc.
Powerful video editing
- Crop video to your ideal size by removing the black bars of video.
- Trim your video files to get your desired video clips.
- Make your special video with special output effect like Gray, Emboss, Negative, Old film.
- Add text or image as watermark to personalize your video.
- Add plug-in subtitle in SRT format with .MKV as source file.
- Two real time preview windows let you compare and get the best video effects out of your movies.
How to Use Wondershare HD Video Converter for Windows and Mac
Step 1: Transfer MOD, TOD, AVCHD Files from Camcorders to PC
Connect the camcorders to your PC with a USB cable. It is desirable to copy the videos to your PC’s hard-drive before converting or editing it.
Step 2: Download HD Video Converter
You can download the free trial Version of Wondershare HD Video Converter to have a test. Download, install and run this program first.
Step 3: Load the Camcorder Videos
Click the “Add Files” button to browse your computer hard disc and add the camcorder files you want to convert to the program. If you have lots of videos in the folder, you can sort the files by clicking “Files of type” and choosing .MOD, TOD, High definition files (.M2TS, .MTS, .TS), etc.
Step 4: Customize output Settings
After you added camcorder video, you can select an output format and specify a directory on your computer to save the output files. For example, here we select iPad HD as output format from the “Output Format” drop-down lost on the right side, so that you can put the converted video on your iPad.
Step 5: Convert HD Videos
When everything is OK, click “Convert”, and the HD video converter will change the camera videos to the selected format. If you want to enjoy them on iPad, iPod or iPhone, connect these devices to your computer and sync them to device with iTunes.
Tip 1: If you want to share your videos on YouTube, all you need to do is to convert them to FLV, log in on YouTube and upload them.