Designing a website is indeed a job that takes a lot of time if you wish to build something really nice looking, but there are a lot of software solutions out there meant to help you in this regard.
WYSIWYG Web Builder is an application created to be used mainly by beginners because you don’t have to be proficient in HTML to use it. Everything can be controlled with your mouse, so there’s no problem if you’re not into coding too much.
The application supports most things you usually see on the Internet such as forms, banners, Flash video players, captchas, images, buttons, YouTube content, photo galleries and so much more.
Of course, it all comes down to the users and their needs because WYSIWYG Web Builder can rise up to the expectations and help in any regard, as long as it’s addressed to web designing.
The interesting thing is that the program even comes with PayPal eCommerce integration, which means you can place a Buy Now button on your website, or all the other PayPal utilities, such as View Cart, Subscription, Donation and Add to Cart.
Just as expected, since we are talking about a rather powerful application, there are a lot of other handy tools in there, such as the page weight viewer to see the size of the page elements, sitemaps, link checker, search index and extension manager.
That being said, WYSIWYG Web Builder is certainly a product that is worth trying. The strong feature pack and the ease of use make this software suited for all users and the output meets modern standards, so it may very well be considered one of the top picks in its category.
WYSIWYG Web Builder is a WYSIWYG (What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get) utility that gives you the possibility to build web pages.
WYSIWYG means that the finished page will display exactly the way it was designed. The program generates HTML (HyperText Markup Language) tags while you point and click on desired functions; you can create a web page without learning HTML.
Just drag and drop objects to the page position them ‘anywhere’ you want and when you’re finished publish it to your web server (using the build in Publish tool). WYSIWYG Web Builder gives you full control over the content and layout of your web page.
- Drag and drop objects from the toolbox on the page anywhere you like!
- Site Management. Easily add, edit, clone and structure your web pages from a single file.
- Customizable menus, toolbars, keyboard accelerators, dockable windows, tabs, autohide windows.
- Form layout object to create forms, including actions, hidden fields etc.
- Supports Form fields: Editbox, TextArea, Checkbox, Radiobutton, Combobox and Button.
- Form Wizard to create form in 4 steps. Select from a dozen ready-to-use forms.
- Captcha object for (PHP) forms. Helps to stop spammers from submitting form data automatically.
- Rich text support: text object can contain different fonts, colors, links and sizes.
- JAVA, Flash, Windows Media, YouTube, Flash Video. Quicktime, Real Audio and other Plug-In support.
- Publish your entire web site, a single page or a group of pages (to local drive or a web server) .
- Built-in Photo Gallery maker, with lots of cool features like picture frames!
- Built-in Banner maker.
- Rollover images.
- Bulleted Lists: Circle, Disc, Square, Numeric (1, 2, 3), Alpha (a, b, c) , Roman (I, II, III) and custom images.
- Image maps.
- Customize scrollbar colors for Microsoft Internet Explorer.
- Navigation bars, Tab Menus, Slide Menus and other navigation options.
- Template support.
- Slide Show component .
- Support for third-party add-ons (extensions), using the Web Builder Extension Builder.
- Import existing HTML pages.
- Hyperlink Style Sheet, to customize the colors/formatting of hyperlinks.
- Built-in Popup support.
- Show optional rulers and ruler guides.
- Page transitions in Page Properties.
- Menubar: powerful menu script that can mimic complex menus found in popular GUI applications.
- Shape object (Rectangle, Round rect, Ellipse, Diamond, Hexagon, Octagon, Parallelogram, Triangle, Trapezoid, Arrows, Flag, Flower, Heart, Signs, Stars, Talk Bubbles and much more!).
- Master page object. This allows you to re-use objects from other pages (master page concept).
- Layer Object for advanced layout possibilities.
- Validation tools for form components: EditBox, Combobox and TextArea.
- Rotation for shapes and images.
- Ability to group/ungroup objects.
- Image tools: Contrast, Brightness, Hue/Saturation, Flip, Rotate, Resample, Crop and Stencils.
- Image effects: GrayScale, Negative, Sepia, Blur, Soften, Sharpen, Noise, Emboss and more!
- Drawing tools: Line, Line + Arrows, Scribble, Polygon, Curve and Closed Curve.
- Photo gallery border styles/ photo frames.
- Images, shapes and form controls have a new Events Page, to easily add actions to object events!
- The PayPal eCommerce Tools are the quickest and easiest way to add eCommerce to your web site!
- RSS Feed object with podcast option.
- Blog with built-in RSS feed option.
- Built-in FTP Client to manage your online files.
- Google compatible sitemap generator
- ClipArt, this object uses dingbat fonts and converts them to vector shapes.
- TextArt object which can be used to create amazing logos, banners or headers.
- SiteTree object, display an overview of your website (SiteMap).
- Login Tools/Page Password Protection.
- Unique extension (add-on) system with lots of extensions to make Web Builder even more powerful.