You are required to go through an uneventful and quick installation process, while the interface you are brought to presents a very well-organized build. It is comprised of a menu bar, several buttons and a few panes to display tasks, projects and activity reports.
Nonetheless, while power users will breeze through all options, beginners might encounter a few difficulties, yet extensive Help contents can be accessed, as well as tutorials and a specialized forum.
Adding projects and coordinates, and generating reports
This software utility enables you to create projects, by including a wide range of information, such as type (accounting, e-mail, development, marketing, research, travel time, support, customer service etc.), priority, estimated hours, percentage completed and planned completion.
In addition to that, you can establish billing method, you can append documents and subprojects, tasks and you can set up notifications when progress or status changes. Activity reports can be generated and e-mailed, it can be copied to the Clipboard and exported as a PDF, RTF and CSV file.
Reminders can be set for a project due date and you can generate charts, establish working hours, use a search function and start, pause and stop the timer. All your data can be backed up, and it is also possible to create archives for all your projects in one single session.
To sum up, Xpert-Timer Pro is a well-rounded piece of software, which helps all people involved in a project track their progress and improve their efficiency. The response time is good, the system’s performance is not going to be affected and there are plenty of options to keep you busy for quite a while.
With Xpert-Timer Pro you can assign projects to other users, send them tasks, export reports or print them if desired.The activity report keeps you always updated on the project progress and offers many filter functions. The synchronization module allows you to record your project time offline and synchronize is with the company database.
There’s also an optional reporting module, you can design your favoured reports with. You can add reimbursable expenses to your projects and create the invoice to your client directly out of Xpert-Timer Pro. The new client management allows to keep an overview over the overdue invoices and offers multiple options to filter for clients. You can also categorize them and add notes to every client.
Look at it like a small CRM Module. Xpert-Design software is known for designing easy to use but effective software. A well structured online help should give answers to almost every question.
- Increase Profits:
- Foresee project time and cost overruns, optimize your workflow and identify your time killers.
- Comments on Timestamps:
- Enter a comment to every timestamp you create with Xpert-Timer. Timestamps should not overlap, but even that is possible if you enter the timestamp manually.
- Print Reports:
- Multiple Reports are included in Xpert-Timer. You can group your timestamps by date, user or projekte and print or export the timesheets. The template is editable, so you can user your own layout.
- Client Management:
- Administer all your clients in Xpert-Timer. You can categorize your clients, add notes, search for or filter clients in a huge variety of fields.
- Reimbursable Expenses & Billing:
- Add your reimbursables to the projects in order to calculate the total charge for your project. Let Xpert-Timer then calculate your total time spent for a project during a certain date range and print the invoice using only a couple of mouse clicks.
- Document Management:
- Save all documents of a project in the database or link to a certain directory. This helps you to keep all information information to a project in one place.