Xrecode II is converter and audio-grabber which allows you to convert from a long list of formats.
Xrecode II is converter and audio-grabber which allows you to convert from mp3, mp2, wma, aiff, amr, ogg, flac, ape, cue, ac3, wv, mpc, mid, cue ,tta, tak, wav, wav(rf64), dts, m4a, m4b, mp4, ra, rm, aac, avi, mpg, vob, mkv, mka, flv, swf, mov, ofr, wmv, divx, m4v, spx, 3gp, 3g2, m2v, m4v, ts, m2ts, adts, shn, tak, xm, mod, s3m, it, mtm, umx, mlp to m4a, alac, ape, flac, mp3, mp4 (using NeroAAC), ogg, raw, wav, wav(rf64), wma, WavPack, mpc, mp2, Speex, ofr, ac3, aiff, tak, snd and Shorten formats. Command Line parameters are supported.
- Works on XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 32/64 bit versions and under Wine.
- Parallel conversion by utilizing power of multi-core CPUs.
- Support of embedded CUE sheets (for FLAC, WavPack, APE and TAK files).
- Support of mp4, mka chapters (can split mp4, mka by chapters to any supported format).
- Built-in Metadata editor with Cover Art support.
- Has support for LossyWav.
- Supports portable mode.
- Merge input files to one large audio file and create CUE sheet.
- Converting to many formats at once using “Multiple” output mode.
- Grabbing of multi-channel Audio CDs to the desired format at once.
- Informative and resizable UI suited even for netbooks.
- Extracting audio from flv, avi, mov etc. video files (multiple audio streams are supported).
- Can export/import Metadata to/from external file.
- Support for 24/32bit audio files.
- Multilanguage support. Currently program is available in Dutch, English, French, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Russian, Hungarian, Italian, Spanish, Spanish Traditional, Swedish, Brazilian Portuguese, German, Finnish, Bulgarian, Czech, Danish and Chinese (simplified) languages.
- Fix: fixed issue when CUE file was not moved to Recycle Bin when converting to the source folder.
- Fix: do not auto resize the “Total” column.
- Fix: fixed issue when grabbing CD to external USB drive.
- Fix: fixed issue while decoding some mp2 files.
- Fix: fixed character detection in Windows-1250 encoded CUE files.
- Fix: program won’t auto close when just some action from Utilities was run, e.g. Analyze gain.
- New: added support for decoding of DVDA audio. Currently you need to add .IFO file (from AUDIO_TS folder) to the program (no ISO support).
- New: added option “Never delete CUE files” (under Program Settings/CUE). When enabled, CUE files won’t be deleted/sent to Recycle Bin.
- New: SACD ISOs and DFF/DSF files will now be decoded with the same decoder.
- New: when merging both areas of SACD ISOs at once, %area% element will be added to the output file name pattern (if it’s missing) to have a unique output file name per area.