A tool that comes as a CPU and memory profiler for .NET platform recognized by the IT professionals and analysts as the best profiling tool
YourKit Profiler is a tool that comes as a CPU and memory profiler for .NET platform.
YourKit Profiler provides zero-overhead profiling for your .NET applications and makes code profiling and memory usage optimization simple and fast.
- Powerful analysis capabilities: CPU and memory hot spots with devoted views; unique snapshot comparison; memory leak detection; memory distribution reports; measuring of shallow and retained sizes of objects; reporting utility
- On-demand profiling: With this cutting-edge feature, you can enable the profiling only when you need it, with application running at its full speed for the rest of the time. For example, you can analyze the current heap state at any moment of application runtime, by capturing memory snapshot. This feature is extremely beneficial for profiling huge applications, with zero overhead
- Free embedding into production: You are eligible to distribute profiling DLL with your real-world commercial applications, free of charge. This will help you to ease your product maintenance and improve your customer support
- J2EE support: Non-intrusive profiling of high-scale production applications; easy integration with application servers; innovative automatic deobfuscator
- Java 5.0 support: YourKit utilizes all advanced Java 5.0 features, including unique support for JVMTI
- Quick and easy installation: Straight-forward installation process, with the most reasonable defaults; seamless integration with popular IDEs and application servers; minimum extra configuration
- J2ME support: First in the market memory profiling of mobile applications
- User-friendliness and usability: Light-weight and intuitive user interface based on tasks; keyboard support; report filtering for quick and deep analysis; profiling is natively incorporated into supported IDE’s, to be available from the most obvious and reasonable places
- Flexible licensing policy: Multi-platform and multi-processor licensing
What’s New in This Release:
- IDE integration: “Open in IDE” action: improved navigation to methods with generic parameters in IntelliJ IDEA
- IDE integration: “Open in IDE” action: bug fixed: the primary target (F7) in CPU tracing call trees which do not have line numbers was the selection’s caller method instead of the selected method itself
- IDE integration: Eclipse plugin now exports package com.yourkit.eclipse34Plugin to allow tool developers providing custom launch configuration types enable their profiling. See the original request.
- UI: problem solved: possible java.lang.ClassCastException: sun.awt.image.BufImgSurfaceData cannot be cast to sun.java2d.xr.XRSurfaceData error on Linux under certain rare circumstances
For Download this Software please Like our page on Facebook and unlock link for download!